Grossmont College Speech Delivery Discussion
Week 16 Discussion: Speech Delivery Group PresentationBrian O’Donnell3131 unread replies.3131 replies.
Primary post due by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. | Responses due by Saturday at 11:59 p.m.
It is time for our next discussion in this course. Please remember the adhere to Netiquette guidelines (see page 9 course syllabus).
Use “Delivery of your Speech” and Public Communication module as your reference for this assignment. Also, use guidelines for delivery as listed in grading sheet for the presentation
Actions, which includes body movements and eye contact.
For this discussion, we are going to try out a new feature. The “student must post before seeing replies” has been activated, which means that you must contribute your idea before you can see what other have posted.
Please address the following questions.
- How will you establish a sense of professionalism, such as the use of credible sources, language use and so on? Provide examples of you plan to achieve this in your speech for the group presentation. If you already recorded the speech, use examples from the speech.
- What piece of advice from the chapter about speech delivery did you find most useful for delivering your speech?
Important reminder: Make sure to use terms discussed in the above listed reference pages when posting for this assignment. Only use textbook, modules, and personal experience. Do not use outside sources or websites.
Please contribute one primary post of approximately 220-250 words to our discussion by Thursday, 11:59 p.m. Two responses of approximately 100-150 words each are due by Saturday, 11:59 p.m.
Here are just-in-time links to the Canvas Guides we looked at last week:
- How do I reply to a Discussion? (Links to an external site.)
- How do I view and sort Discussion replies (Links to an external site.)
- Discussion section of the Student Guide (Links to an external site.)