Reverse Chronological Resume
1538 Carroll Ave. Boston, MA 76392
Phone: (453)-874-8882 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply three years of operations and documentation
experience to a management position in international
business and trade
Master of Business Administration, 2007
Western Maryland University, Louisville, MD
• Warehouse and Distribution Management
Evaluated and selected domestic and international carriers
Generated domestic and international shipping documentation
Compiled procedures manual for transportation department
• Responsible for internal training of transportation personnel
Bachelor of Science, International Studies, 2005
Walton College, Newark NJ
Process Improvement Problem Solving Training
Manager, Transportation Logistics, Baird Pharmaceuticals,
Boston, MA 2009 – Present
Designed and implemented import procedures for client base and Import
Generated customs documentation and managed customs clearances
International purchase order processing
Manager, Import Operations, Alton Automotive Inc,
Newark, NJ 2004-2009
• Managed import shipment routing
• Processing and audit of freight invoices
• Statistical reporting on container usage, shipment cost and carrier service
Microsoft Word Outlook Power Point Excel • Access
• Publisher Photoshop
• International Shipping Documentation
• Import Documentation
• Effective Negotiating
Fencing, Gourmet Cooking, Competitive Cycling, Yoga
Available on requestHEADING
• Heading should contain name and contact information.
• Heading should be positioned at the top margin default, approximately 1 inch below the top edge of the page, and single-spaced.
• There should be a border below the heading to separate it from the body of the resume.
• All content sub-headings should be aligned on the left margin default, approximately 1 inch from the left edge of the page, and should be in bold.
• Content areas in the body of the resume should be single-spaced.
• There should be only one line space between all content areas.
• Try to keep all margins set at the normal 1 inch default. Customize only if absolutely necessary due to length.
• Use one font style only and keep typeface size to 12′, not smaller than 11².
Depending on the style and length of the resume, you can manually align your content directly underneath the sub-heading, then use the tab defaults to move the text over. Or you can simply highlight
the content and use the ‘bullet’ point function on the tool bar.