Santa Monica College Growth of Cancer Cells Intense Energy Discussion
Darby Chapter 50 (Cancer)
1. What types of cancer therapies are available?
2. What complications can happen after cancer therapy?
3. What types of interprofessional management of cancer patients should be offered before, during and after cancer therapy?
Darby Chapter 54 (Organ Transplantation and Renal Diseases)and Little Chapter 12 & 21 (Kidney Diseases and Organ Transplant)
1. What are the common complications after transplantation?
2. Describe the stages of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
3. Describe the dental management of ESRD
Little Chapter 25 & 26 (Bleeding Disorder and Cancer)
1. List congenital bleeding disorders and thrombotic disorders.
2. What are the four clinical laboratory tests to screen patients for congenital bleeding disorders?