SCSU Sociology In Sickness and In Wealth Discussion
I need help with doing a discussion about the film “In Sickness and In Wealth”
I have uploaded the instructions file for this discussion assignment.
I will also send you a copy of my classmate post in order to do the step 5.
Interactive Assignment #4 Instructions
On Episode 1 of: “Unnatural Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?”
“In Sickness and In Wealth”
Steps for Completing the Assignment
1. Watch the film “In Sickness and In Wealth”
2. Explore your textbook (chapter 11: Health and Society) on health and social
3. Respond to both discussion questions below.
4. Write your response on the Discussion Board (on CANVAS).
5. Revisit the Discussion Board and respond to one or more of your classmates’
Note: Thoughtful responses are required. Your responses should contain at least one
full paragraph. Please do not limit your response to just one sentence.
The United States is one of the richest countries on the planet. We spend more than
any other nation in the world for health care expenditures (per capita).
• Are we healthier as a result? If not, what do healthy countries have in common that we
• What do you suggest would a good first step be on the road to improving our national