The purpose of this assignment is to assess students’ ability in preparing GANTT Chart and WBS. Examples of tasks: • The Courses/Classes you are enrolled in college • Extra Lectures/ Online Courses
The purpose of this assignment is to assess students’ ability in preparing GANTT Chart and WBS.
Examples of tasks:
• The Courses/Classes you are enrolled in college
• Extra Lectures/ Online Courses, if any
• Activities outside college
• Travel Plans
2. Lay out the tasks and subtasks and their timing in the form of Work Breakdown Structure
3. Present the results in the form of a Gantt Chart.
4. Include the following in your GANTT CHART:
• Main Task and sub tasks
• When the activity/task is due
• When to start and finish each task
• How long each task takes
• Which tasks depend on others
• How each task is categorized or grouped
Note: This is a Group assignment. Groups finalized during lecture should not change.
1. PREPARE A GANTT CHART IN EXCEL FOR THE ACTIVITIES YOU ARE PLANNING TO DO THIS SUMMER
5. Finally, prepare a Word Document explaining each Task and Sub Task included on your GANTT CHART briefly. Include these points in the documentation:
• Information about the Task/sub-task
• Starting date, expected finishing date
• Person-months effort you plan to spend doing this task
refrences are must and answer should be according to demand