Whom to Contact? Whom to Consider?
While it is still early in your program it is important to begin thinking about where you might complete your program project and who could be your preceptor.
Consider the following:
· Do you live in a rural setting? Minnesota
· What resources would you need to be successful in this process?
· Do you have access to professionals in your discipline with your program preferably doctorates, who could serve as your preceptor?
· Are you currently working in a health care or public health setting? yes
· If so, is there someone you could ask for guidance in this area? Yes
· What skills do you need to be comfortable in an informational interview when you must secure the site and preceptor for your project?
· What are at least three questions you plan to use in your leadership or preceptor interview for feedback?
· Be sure to include at least four APA-formatted citation FROM 2016 UPWARD (in text plus full
· reference). USE
· NEWER EDTION OF APA FORMAT
· Plagiarism will not be considered
· Write from PUBLIC HEALTH PERSPECTIVE
· DUE 7/21/2021 AT 11am
· One PAGES